I just couldn't resist. Minionaries! These make for a great care package. We are sending ours for Valentine's Day. But anytime is a good time. Bring a smile to your missionary's face in just six easy steps.
(**One of my readers found some!! Buy the WalMart generic "twinkies". They don't have any printing on the packaging :)
2. Purchase and print out this handy printable on regular old white printer paper. And relish in the fact that there is very little usage of colored ink!
3. Cut out the missionary "clothes" and tape to the twinkie. I used glue dots.
4. Punch some "eyeballs" from a white sticker or address label and adhere to the Twinkie.
5. Using a black sharpie..embellish to your heart's content. I warn you that this is quite addicting and sooo much fun!
6. Package them up and mail them off!
I promise that you will be able to hear the squeals of delight from half-way around the globe.
If you are looking for something fun for your Sister Missionary...you can find Sister Minionaries here!
linking up with: