Monday, April 2, 2012

[Easter] Bunny Tails



 I have been noticing cute little "bunny tail" treats in my travels lately.  Most of them highlight marshmallows in one form or another.  I'm not a huge fan of plain marshmallows.  What else would work?  Doughnuts!  Now there's something I could really get behind.  ( heehee--I crack myself up.)  Powdered doughnut holes would be the perfect treat.  Don't they just look fluffy and cute?  And they're delicious too.  Bonus.  I found some fresh powdered sugar doughnut holes in the bakery department of my local grocery store.  You could use Hostess doughnuts if you can't find fresh.  The mini powdered donettes look cute too!


To top it off, I designed this little bunny tail tag. Print out your tags.  Cut them out and fold them in half.  Then just pop a few donuts into a cellophane bag (and a few in your mouth) and staple the tag on top.  Deliver them to all of your favorite peeps.  Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Thanks for sharing the printable with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, what fun! So festive and yummy! Love the idea~ Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...